Photographer (Commercial Print Intern)Bookmark This
Ganier Designs, Inc.
5325 Drake LN
DescriptionGanier Designs creates clothing for high profile individuals who are looking to make a lasting impression through custom design. We specialize in creating a lookt hat personifies the image that the clients want to portray. We help our clients demand attention and project power and influence through their wardrobe. The photographers main objective is to bring to life each design through the power of the lense.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story of the designer.
- Ability to manipulate the lense in order to convey a quality production.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital photography cameras and equipment
- Must have own equipment
- Must have substantial portfolio using various types of styles