Photographer - GreatSpacesBookmark This
3225 Arch Street, Ground Floor
DescriptionWe are a web startup based in Drexel University's Baiada Institute. We are building a website that connects people who need event space to people who have space available to rent via an online marketplace. Currently, we're looking for a student with strong photography skills, whether as a hobbyist, student or professional, who is interested in traveling around Philadelphia, visiting cool venues & spaces and getting more work experience.
This position is unpaid, but we will reimburse travel costs incurred while working with us.
- Travel around Philadelphia and take high-res, professional quality photographs of the public parks & spaces we have listed on our website.
- Upon request, travel with GreatSpaces staff to photograph the privately owned spaces or events of our clients.
- Edit and enhance photographs to ensure that they are the correct size and look good on the site.
Requirements1. Must have strong photography experience, whether through classes, hobbies, self-teaching or past work.
2. Should have strong skills in photo editing and be able to properly touch up & enhance photos via Photoshop or other editing software.
3. Will need a good working knowledge of the greater Philadelphia area, whether by car or via public transportation.
4. Applicants must provide their own camera, equipment and computer with editing software.
All applicants must submit a portfolio of their previous work, whether via a link to a website or a folder. Any applications that do not include a portfolio will be discarded. Please provide a link via a message or send your portfolio to email@example.com.