Peak Performance Training Centers Inc.
1003 S. Prairie Avenue
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting and professional place to do you internship? Well stop looking!!! Because you just found us! Peak Performance Training Centers Inc., (PPTC) is a quality day program with and excellent reputation. PPTC is not only a premier Adult Day Program but also has incorporated a prominent Transition to Work program. All of their clients, whom they refer to as “Workers” no matter what the level of disability, are given to opportunity to learn new skills while volunteering out in the community and or working at our center. PPTC and non-profit organization TNT needs a photographer to take lots of pictures of their clients while engaging in their day to day activities and for their upcoming annual event. This is a great opportunity for interns to develop and attain real life hands-on training and achieve satisfying and rewarding opportunities while working and interacting socially with the clients and staff members.
If you are interest call Karen @ 310-673-7782 or Karen@pptcenters.com
• Must be outgoing, sharp and energetic
• Must have a current TB health screen within 1 year
• Must have a reliable car for off-site photography
• Must have great communication and listening skills
• Must be friendly and approachable
• Must maintain a professional attitude & demeanor when dealing with the people we serve
• Must be able to pass a Finger Print Background clearance