Photography InternDNA Premium Photography
Videographer Internship (Virtual Unpaid)Wifi Music School
Videographer/Video Editor Needed to Shoot Music Video (Hip-Hop/R&B)Dollar Diamond International, Inc.
Technical Shavy with Photography backrgound.TBD
Fashion/Beauty Retoucher internshipThe Royal Obsession
Rock Paper Denim
215 Wynnewood Avenue
DescriptionRock Paper Denim is an elite apparel company in the fashion industry. Rock Paper Denim was founded and is still located in the Greater Philadelphia area. Rock Paper Denim manufactures a premium product with a clean aesthetic that offers inspiration to customers. We at Rock Paper Denim design products that are reflections of our customers' personality. The following traits describe our workers and our consumers as: ambitious, goal oriented, tenacious, fashion conscious, risk takers, value high quality products and a clean aesthetic and a appreciation detail in clothing. Rock Paper Denim is currently looking for interns who share similar qualities in continuing to help Rock Paper Denim climb in the fashion industry. This internship will be in the Greater Philadelphia area starting effective immediately after a scheduled interview takes place and the intern is hired.
Responsibilities- Determine desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Scan photographs into computers for editing, storage, and electronic transmission.
- Review sets of photographs to select the best work.
- Manipulate and enhance scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.
- Determine project goals, locations, and equipment needs by studying assignments and consulting with clients or advertising staff.
- Enhance, retouch, and resize photographs and negatives, using airbrushing and other techniques.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of photography cameras and equipment