Photographer InternBookmark This
1135 Westminister Ave #D
DescriptionEstablished in 1995, Neoglory is a leading enterprise in China’s jewelry industry, representing the trend of Chinese fashionable accessories. Neoglory boasts more than 20 types of products of over 300,000 styles, residing in the five series of alloy, claw chain, copper and silver, crystal and acrylic, featuring a distribution network covering the whole nation and having its products widely accepted in more than 70 countries.
NeogloryUSA has recently launched the E-commerce department, and we are looking for a Photographer Intern, this is an exciting opportunity for a student or recent graduate to gain experience and learn about the fashion e-commerce industry.
Responsibilities- Design concept development for photo shoots
- Designing promotional ads and pictures
- Doing photo shoots in our in-house studio(we have cameras and lights)
- Post-producing images of products and models
- Taking and editing promotional videos
Requirements- BFA,MFA students or graduates preferred
- Must be familiar with Nikon Cameras and know how to shoot product pictures well
- Skills and experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop Photoshop and Video Editing Skills
- Must Love Fashion
- Creative, Self-motivated, Organized