PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNSHIP OFFER AT ALZERINA JEWELRY NOW (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Photographer/FilmakerHouse of Sin
ARCHIVAL INTERNSHIPZOMNIA PHOTOGRAPHY
Street Style Photography InternshipNATASHA MORGAN
Photography/Video Industry Internships - Marketing, Management and ProductionJesús Armand / Photographer + Director
Concert/Event PhotographerBookmark This
DescriptionCulective is a new entertainment website based in Boston, Massachusetts, that covers everything from music to fashion to film.
At Culective, interns will get the opportunity to become a part of our up-start team of writers and photographers, which will look to expand in the year 2014.
Interns will get the opportunity to apply for a number of different internships available in any of the following categories:
From there, we offer two different options for interns in the fields or writing and/or photography:
***Writing (Music, Fashion, and/or Film)
- Interns will be expected to post three or four articles per week.
- Music writers will generally publish concert, album, and song reviews, as well as news on upcoming tours and albums.
- Film writers will primarily publish reviews on movies playing in theaters, though other creative topics are welcome.
- Fashion writers will receive the opportunity to attack fashion in any way they see fit, whether it is new brands of clothing, reviews, comparisons, or trends.
- Writers will potentially have the opportunity to attend events in the area in order to review and cover them.
- Interns will have the opportunity to attend concerts in the Boston area in order to photograph the show.
- You must own your own DSLR camera and appropriate lenses for this type of internship.
- It is beneficial if someone taking our photography internship could also post concert reviews of the shows they attend/photograph.
If you would like to apply for this internship, please email us with your resume. Thank you!