Photography InternBookmark This
DescriptionWedding Tresses is a bridal hair and makeup company that travels to the bride on her wedding day. Wedding Tresses specializes in special event hair and makeup design. They have three locations: Boston, MA, Plympton, MA, Providence, RI. They service weddings primarily in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, but will travel as far as a bride wants.
Wedding Tresses is looking for an intern to photograph, edit, and post what goes on behind the scenes at Weddings.
The intern will work independently at assigned weddings in the Massachusetts and Rhode Island area to capture creative shots of the ‘getting ready’ process at our weddings.
The intern will gain experience in customer relations, proper photography techniques, editing, and website editing/ design.
- Attend weddings assigned to you
- Photograph the ‘getting ready’ process at weddings (hair and makeup) and finished look
- Editing and posting photos
To apply please send resume to Inquiry@WeddingTresses.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self-starter with ability to work INDEPENDENTLY
- Experience with a camera and photo editing
- Artistic/ creative sense
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Enrolled in a Photography or Communications degree program
- Exceptional computer skills
- Ability to commit to company for busy summer season
- Own camera and editing software