Photo Retoucher internshipThe Royal Obsession
Graphic Designer/Photography Internship (Virtual)Alpha Beta Creatives
Blue Jean Entertainment, LLCBlue Jean Entertainment, LLC
Exciting Photography Internship for Creative Company – ASAPProps for Today
Gommi Arcade Visual Marketing InternshipGommi Arcade
Photography InternBookmark This
Viral PR Agency
840 W. Blackhawk
Chicago’s newest LGBT-focused (high-resolution) digital magazine is seeking a talented, reliable, committed, fun, and passionate (unpaid) photography intern for various assignments such as photo shoots and local events in the Chicago area.
Interns are hands-on from day one and have the opportunity to do it all: write, interview talent, report, shoot video and cover red carpet events. If you are the ultimate fan, this internship is for you!
• Gain valuable hands-on experience
• Full production and photo credits
• Build your professional portfolio
• Attend exciting and stylish industry events (free)
• Connect with and network amongst top industry professionals
• Showcase your dynamic skills and talent to the world
How To Apply
Please send a resume, cover letter, two photo samples and two references to internships [at] gc-magazine.com with "Photography Internship" in the subject field.
Applications are taken well in advance. Deadlines are as follows:
Fall: Application materials due September 1
Winter: Application materials due by December 1
Spring: Application materials due by March 1
Summer: Application materials due by May 15
Responsibilities• Attend industry events (free) acting as media photography representative, personifying the image of the company while networking amongst industry professionals.
• Shoot, edit and manage photo reels per event
• Setup and coordinate photo shoots as requested
• Work under deadline pressure
• Street Team Grassroots Campaigns (as needed)
Requirements• Must reside in Chicago
• Responsible for own transportation to and from locations (public transit almost always available, transportation will be provided when public transit is not an option or not feasible)
• Aggressive work ethic, competitive nature and desire to win
• Must have own laptop, (professional) camera, basic camera accessories and photo/video editing software