Photography InternBookmark This
DescriptionSmall Retail Fashion Company (start-up) is seeking a Photography intern to support Director of Social Media and Marketing in a positive, fun, high energy boutique environment. We're looking for someone who is detail-oriented, motivated and diligent -- and they must be eager to learn. Femmebot is a small company - we all help each other at every level when possible - and we are looking for someone who is happy to take on new and unique tasks with excitement!
This is an awesome chance to develop your portfolio with a growing company! Please send us a couple of samples (fashion-relevant, if possible) along with your resume in order to be considered.
Responsibilities- Take photos of clothes in store (weekly)
- Provide in depth coverage of events (as needed)
- Collaborate/work with Director of Marketing on weekly basis
- Edit pictures and create simple graphics in a timely manner
Requirements- Proficient in editing photos - Adobe Photoshop (a must), Illustrator (preferable)
- Knowledge of photography - how to work with lighting, etc.
- Having your own camera is a plus!