Photography InternBookmark This
Slomka Law Firm, PC
DescriptionJennifer Jones Photography is seeking a photography intern to assist with photo shoots, studio management and photo editing. Great position for someone seeking to build a career in photography.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or any other photo editing software.
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment