Photography Intern for Ad AgencyBookmark This
EIC Agency, LLC
DescriptionWe’re an ad agency that is looking for a photography intern that would like to hone their skills while assisting in photography department tasks.
Eligible for course credit, this is an unpaid internship at one of the best small agencies in Manhattan. It’s a chance to sharpen your photography & retouching skills, visual intuition and quickly finish professional-looking projects while working in a very cool and hip atmosphere. If you’re looking for 9-5 hours, this is NOT for you.
What we’re looking for in candidates:
• An independent thinker and hard worker
• 2 years minimum experience with Photoshop (we test this skill)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience with file management
• Good verbal English communication skills
• A driven go-getter
• Open-minded and comfortable with edgy topics
• Willingness to constantly learn new photographic techniques
• Strong backbone and know how to take criticism well
• Must have own digital SLR and know how to use our gear (Canon digital SLR’s)
ResponsibilitiesThe tasks range from shooting stock photos to initiating and following through with photography projects, from preproduction to postproduction.
YOU MUST RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT IN ORDER TO INTERN WITH US.