Street Style Photography InternshipNATASHA MORGAN
Photography InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Fashion/Beauty Retoucher internshipThe Royal Obsession
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNSHIP OFFER AT ALZERINA JEWELRY NOW (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
PHOTO RETOUCHER INTERNSHIP AT ALZERINA.COM (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLE.Alzerina.com
Photography InternshipBookmark This
601 W 26th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionChelsea based top fashion and celebrity photographer is looking for a passionate & knowledgeable
intern to assist in photographer’s non-profit personal work.
- Lo-Res scanning film in studio with Epson flat bed scanner
- Hi-Res Scanning with Imacon Scanner (at rental lab)
- Batch naming files and saving to hard drives for archival purposes
- Create contact sheets in Photoshop
- Working intimately with Photographer to retouch images in Photoshop
- Layout images in InDesign for print with Blurb
- Flattening film
- Archiving previous projects
- Scheduling is flexible but spontaneous depending individual project’s schedule
- 5-10 hours a week for 2 weeks after project is shot.
- Pending experience; College Credit or stipend
For the right intern, there may be opportunity to work on-set on commercial jobs in Manhattan
and learn about lighting, digital teching etc. and assist in production coordination in studio.
Serious candidates, apply with letter of interest, resume, retouching portfolio, scheduling
availability (be specific) and any college requirements for internship (if applicable) to Melissa
- Mac OSX proficiency
- Working knowledge of scanning
- Working knowledge of retouching in Photoshop (must be able to quickly execute
photographer’s directions; Must have ability to use curves, levels, sharpening, high-pass,
dodge, burn tools effectively and efficiently.)
- Working knowledge of InDesign
- Basic knowledge of proper archival techniques (file naming, film handling etc)
- Interest in analog photography
- Passion for non-profit work
- Responsible, respectful, committed, hard-working, self starter
- Professional attitude and work ethic in the office and on-set
- Must be self-sufficient to complete tasks in a timely manner (meet deadlines) and
communicate progress with Studio Manager.
- Handle stress with a positive attitude.
INTERNSHIP PREFERRED QUALITIES (Not mandatory, but a plus)
- Previous use of Blurb
- Experience in Darkroom Setting
- Knowledge of Capture One.