Fashion and Product Photographer InternKashmir World Foundation
Fashion Photography Internandrea carrano
Photo Services Student AssociateThe Madison Square Garden Company
Photographer InternSmollworld Creative Entrprises
New York Fashion Week/Street Style Photography InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Photography & Product Styling InternBookmark This
Rolling Greens Nursery
7505 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionRolling Greens is Southern California’s most unique garden and home destination. Initially open only to the trade, Rolling Greens has long been a vital source for landscape architects, interior designers, event planners, and production designers. In 2006, owner Greg Salmeri opened the nursery to the public, expanding access to the finest live plants, artificial plants, home decor, containers, antiques and one-of-a-kind accents.
Now both locations cater to both the general public and to the trade. Rolling Greens’ original nursery in Culver City focuses more on the garden, while our Los Angeles location offers a variety of home décor and gift. Browse a carefully curated assortment of pottery, botanicals, indoor & outdoor plants, vintage finds, home decor and accessories. New shipments arrive at each of our locations weekly, so there is always something new to discover.
The Photography & Product Styling Internship will entail prepping and assisting in the managing of merchandise and sets for all still-life photography shoots that will be used for Pinterest, our blog, advertisements, E-mail Blasts, Facebook, and more! This person will be working alongside our Creative Team to ensure the brand aesthetic is being successfully translated. All photography will be yours to keep in your portfolio! We will meet 2 times a week at either of our locations, and you must be enrolled in school and have reliable transportation.
We love to teach (and learn!), and appreciate the intern who comes to the table ready for a challenge with innovative ideas. Apply for the ultimate creative internship! DON'T FORGET to include multiple examples of your work and/or a link to your portfolio.
Responsibilities- Collaborate with our Creative Team to deliver consistent, high quality and on brand product photography aligned with our goals.
- Assist in pinning to our group boards to create a vision & mood board for each shoot.
- Assist in prep for photo shoots and ensure product is display consistent with our mood boards.
- Edit, color correct, & add our logo to images chosen to be used
Requirements- MUST LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Studying Photography or in Photography related field
- Sharp eye for table-top and on-figure product photography
- Ability to do basic tabletop styling unassisted
- Knowledge of Photoshop & InDesign, & Adobe CS software ?
- Possess strong organizational, time management, written and oral communication skills ?
- Ability to take direction & make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Canon EOS / Canon DSLR's