Photography/Graphic Design InternBookmark This
112 North 2nd Street
DescriptionGrayson Sky will help you to create a personalized brand for your company. Using innovative techniques, we will communicate your brand both to your current audience as well as to new, previously unreachable, targeted audiences. As we support you in utilizing exciting developments in social media and web design and in hosting your own personalized events focused around your brand, large targeted audiences will discover, understand, and connect with your brand. These new techniques have a higher standard of brand loyalty and personal stickiness than ever before seen in traditional marketing settings.
Our headquarters is located in Old City, Philadelphia. We have company meetings every Monday night at 7pm. Work days usually go from 10-3 or we can work around your schedule very easily.
You can view our on-going events on our website: www.graysonsky.com
For any questions you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
-Edits and Redesigns photographs for marketing and advertising strategies
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design/Photography school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback