SET/STILL PHOTOGRAPHER (S) NEEDED FOR SAG-AFTRA FEATURE FILMBookmark This
Kickster Productions LLC
310 N Michigan
DescriptionFULL SERVICE SAG-AFTRA PRODUCTION/MEDIA COMPANY SEEKING SET/STILL/PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER INTERNS FOR A FEATURE FILM SHOOTING THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER, 3 COMMERCIALS THIS WINTER, AND A TV PILOT THIS FALL.
- This is an exciting, insightful and fun, and to be taken very seriously with the highest professionalism.
- Build a MASSIVE network and work very closely with producers, directors, actors, crew members, filmmakers, and other business professionals.
* IF YOU CANNOT MULTI TASK AND GET FLUSTERED EASILY, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND DO NOT APPLY
- PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER TELLING US WHY YOU WANT THIS OPPORTUNITY AND WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment