Social Media, Marketing, Events, or Photography InternsBookmark This
Eleventh Hour Rescue
DescriptionDo you want to gain valuable real-life experience while helping to rescue animals? Eleventh Hour Rescue is searching for summer interns to join our team and help us further our mission of saving cats and dogs from death row.
Internships are available in the following areas:
- Social Media
- PR & Marketing
- Photography & Videography
- Graphic Design
Candidates may apply for more than one area.
This internship program requires 10-15 hours per week, mostly working virtually on the intern's own computer/equipment. Hours may be extended in the case of special events or programs. Event and Photography interns will be asked to work at fundraisers and other events as part of the program.
We will work with your school to offer college credit.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Christine Perez at ChristineP@ehrdogs.org. Cover letters should include why you are specifically interested in working with an animal rescue.
Candidates will be asked to complete a phone interview and test assignment before being offered a position.
Responsibilities10-15 hours a week. Candidates may choose to intern in multiple areas.
Social Media Internship:
- Create engaging content for various social properties
- Research & pitch campaign ideas
- Respond to fans
- Track adoption photos
- Update & maintain blog
- Draft press releases for upcoming events and fundraisers
- Pitch events to local press for coverage
- Build integrated campaigns highlighting various aspects of the organization
- Assist with the planning & execution of fundraisers & events
- Seek out sponsors, advertisers, and vendors for participation
- Assist with event promotion
- Be present for set-up, running, and breakdown of events
Photography & Videography
- Create & edit compelling videos to share organization's message
- Attend fundraisers & adoption events to document
- Provide images to manager on a timely manner
- Create flyers for upcoming events and fundraisers
- Produce created images for social media use
- Design formats for blogs and webpages
RequirementsCurrently enrolled in college or recently graduated.
Ability to work virtually with own computer and equipment.
Responsible, able to meet deadlines, and communicative.
Must love animals!