SwagHer Photography InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionSwagHer Magazine is now offering an exciting Virtual Internship opportunity for experienced freelance photographers / videographers, or film and photography college students (you must own or have complete unrestricted access to either a high quality digital photo camera or video camera and video editing equipment or photo processing equipment) to join our staff for the 2014 Summer & Fall months to do some exciting Fashion Photography and Promotional Entertainment Video production in the Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina areas.
We are now accepting photographers and videographers internship applications that own or have unrestricted access to high quality photography and or video cameras and editing equipment.
We give interns the opportunity to work with some very successful entrepreneurs and entertainers and beautiful female models around, performing field photo shoots, event photo and video shoots, promotional photo and video shoots, and TV video shoots with entrepreneurs, female models, entertainers, and celebrities.
Must be reliable, energetic, enthusiastic, self motivated, and work well with people and be a team player.
Must be creative in either shooting and editing photos or shooting and editing promotional entertainment videos.
Must have transportation.
ResponsibilitiesPhotographers/Videographers Interns will need to immerse themselves totally in developing outstanding creative and technical skills that will give your photos or videos an individual character and style.
You should also be prepared to experiment and explore new ideas and techniques of photography and videography in your spare time.
• Assist with events; setup, on-site printing, and production logistics
Production logistics may include; photo/video shoot setup, assisting with lighting, props, reflectors, etc.
• Edit events, basic retouch (cropping, color correction, , removing blemishes, dirt or spots) to prepare for website and printing
• Support production by, creating labels, burning CD’s/ DVD’s
• Assist on photography events in the field including conventions, portraits, Model photo shoots, and internal SwagHer Magazine events.
• Assist with keeping event promotions list and task list up to date
• Retouch photos as requested by SwagHer Magazine.
• Ensure images are pulled, prepared, and provided to social media team for blog posts, twitter, etc.
• Potential Projects: Shoot fashion shows on location, live TV filming model photo shoot.
• Potential Projects: Shoot creative detail shots of female models/entertainers for multiple uses (backgrounds, albums, stock, etc.)
• Currently an experienced freelance photographer or videographer, or a student enrolled in a college or university as a Junior or Senior, majoring in photography or related field
• Photography studio and experience or equivalent
• Understanding of digital cameras; Canon or other professional model
• Able to work in Windows environments
• Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment that is deadline oriented
• Must posses strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong organizational and coordination skills
• Proficient understanding of technical skills in digital photography or video pre and post production.
• Must have proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop Light room
• Must have reliable transportation