Busy Chelsea Photography Studio Seeks InternsStudio B nyc
Winter 2016 - Photography & Digital Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Media Intern (Photographer) Must be Based in Miami, FloridaKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternPink Print Photography
MA Cannabis Company seeks Photography/Videography InternArdent
LA Photography Internship - Fashion and CelebrityFRANKIE BATISTA STUDIO
Administrative Assistant for Musée MagazineBookmark This
310 Greenwich St, Suite 22K
New York, NY
Posted: September 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMusée Magazine, a visually-driven online and print photography magazine dedicated to displaying the work of international emerging and established photographers, is seeking interns and volunteers to help with our next issue #16. Musée prides itself on giving our interns valuable hands-on experience and insight in the digital publication industry.
Musée Magazine, a non-profit, New York-based visually-driven online and print photography magazine featuring established and emerging photographers. Considered the vanguard of photography, Musée seeks interns that are creative and driven self-starters.
All potential interns must possess:
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Professionalism and punctuality
This internship program requires a commitment of two to three days a week for three months (12 Weeks). Also, you will need to live in New York City or be able to commute into lower Manhattan. *See specific internships for additional requirements.
We do stress that all internships are unpaid, but school credit is available.
If interested, please submit a small paragraph noting why you'll be a great fit for Musée and provide your resume. Please include which position you'd like to be considered for in the subject line. We will not respond to candidates who do not follow these instructions. Experience and interest in photography, publishing, the visual arts, and in fields related to the specific department to which you apply are strongly encouraged.
Interns will work closely with Editor in Chief to ensure departments are running efficiently. Daily responsibilities include handling e-mails, calendar and database management, various research and administrative tasks as directed.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Ability to communicate professionally & courteously via email or phone with various art & photography companies
- Manage calendar for Editor in Chief while also opening, sorting, and distributing incoming correspondence
- Highly organized with ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Excellent communication, grammar, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Prior experience with office management
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Communications, Writing
Preferred - Evernote, Squarespace