Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Diane Forster, Inc.
Photo/ Video intern position available for a creative projectopgny
Fashion Photography InternshipBKBT Concept
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cam Kirk Studios
Marine Science Camp Photography and Social Media InternshipMarine Science Institute
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Keenya Kelly LLC
Photography Agency InternshipTraction Artist Management
Administrative Assistant for Musée MagazineBookmark This
310 Greenwich St, Suite 22K
New York, NY
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns will work closely with Andrea Blanch to ensure departments are running efficiently. Daily responsibilities include handling e-mails, calendar and database management, various research and administrative tasks as directed. Create interview preparation material.
Responsibilities- Handling E-mails
Interns will work closely with Editor in Chief to ensure departments are running efficiently. Daily responsibilities include handling e-mails, calendar and database management, various research and administrative tasks as directed.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Ability to communicate professionally & courteously via email or phone with various art & photography companies
- Manage calendar for Editor in Chief while also opening, sorting, and distributing incoming correspondence
- Highly organized with ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Excellent communication, grammar, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Prior experience with office management
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Communication Skills, Organization & prioritization skills, Google Drive
Preferred - Office Management