Graphic Design InternPink Print Photography
MA Cannabis Company seeks Photography/Videography InternArdent
LA Photography Internship - Fashion and CelebrityFRANKIE BATISTA STUDIO
Looking For A PhotographerCandice VanWye
Marketing PhotographerSydnee Event Productions
Styling & Wedding Photography StudentWedding Story Writer
Administrative Assistant for Musée MagazineBookmark This
310 Greenwich St, Suite 22K
New York, NY
Posted: August 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns will work closely with Andrea Blanch to ensure departments are running efficiently. Daily responsibilities include handling e-mails, calendar and database management, various research and administrative tasks as directed. Create interview preparation material.
Responsibilities- Handling E-mails
Interns will work closely with Editor in Chief to ensure departments are running efficiently. Daily responsibilities include handling e-mails, calendar and database management, various research and administrative tasks as directed.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Ability to communicate professionally & courteously via email or phone with various art & photography companies
- Manage calendar for Editor in Chief while also opening, sorting, and distributing incoming correspondence
- Highly organized with ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Excellent communication, grammar, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Prior experience with office management
SkillsRequired - Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Organization & prioritization skills, Communication Skills
Preferred - Office Management