Event Photographer for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Seeking (Paid) Internship HelpCreative Lab LA
Paid Internship - Sports Photographer - WhitewaterMountain River Outfitters
VideographyDemi Girl Boudoir
Graphic Design Website InternMaddan Creations
Phorography InternBri Photography
Retail Ecommerce Photographer InternshipCorning Museum of Glass
Communications and Content InternBookmark This
Posted: July 04 2016
Company Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDroneCLT is an FAA approved, full-service digital media production company based out of Charlotte, NC. We specialize in capturing aerial and ground videography and photography using cutting-edge drone technologies.
We are actively looking for content writers for our social media platforms and blog to help engage our target audiences.
Ideal candidate has interest in drones and photography/videography and loves writing.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Understands latest communication trends and can effectively communicate in those.
- Strong social media presence and understands how to communicate in each.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying customers, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Writing For The Web
Preferred - Photography, Writing, Social Media Advertising