Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Photo Editor InternshipLos Angeles Apparel
Photography Assistant InternshipLos Angeles Apparel
Videographer/ PhotographerTalk is Chic Radio/ The Styling Firm Inc.
ART OF RECYCLING-Photographychairitee
Personal PHOTO asst for top Photographer in LAFV MAGAZINE
Videographer NeededBOE GLOBAL
Event PhotographerBookmark This
Art of Freedom
1165 N. Clark street, #700
Posted: October 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArt of Freedom is a humanitarian non-profit to raise awareness of human trafficking through art and fashion projects; Influence policy; and empowering victims.
The Events Photographer is responsible for shooting and processing digital photographs for social media and marketing purposes. Because the images will be displayed on various public outlets, this position contributes to the overall image of Art of Freedom. All photographers should be present at Art of Freedom events and experienced with camera equipment as well as editing software. College credit optional. May turn to permanent position at the end of internship.
Responsibilities- Attend and shoot at all Art of Freedom events
- Document each event through photographs/ images
- Edit/ process photographs for various media and marketing outlets
- Be the “visual voice” for Freedom and Fashion, represent the organization through photographs
- Communicate with managers and the social media and marketing teams on photography needs
Requirements- Knowledge/ skill in maintaining and operating camera equipment
- At least 1 year of photography experience or working knowledge
- Creativity, with a good eye for pictures
- Aptitude in photo editing programs (i.e Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat)
- Portfolio of own work required at interview
- DSLR Camera strongly preferred