Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Diane Forster, Inc.
Photo/ Video intern position available for a creative projectopgny
Fashion Photography InternshipBKBT Concept
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cam Kirk Studios
Marine Science Camp Photography and Social Media InternshipMarine Science Institute
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Keenya Kelly LLC
Photography Agency InternshipTraction Artist Management
* Photographer * - Visual Brand Ambassador (Los Angeles Metro Area)Bookmark This
2 Chicks Who Flick, LLC
8560 W. Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: June 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
BUILD YOUR PORTFOLIO & HAVE SOME FUN WHILE DOING IT!
Calling all innovative rock stars, you have the unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience by working in a multifaceted role. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, personable, organized and possess enthusiasm and initiative to promote our brand!
In this role, you will work with the creators of a boutique special events photography & videography company (www.2chickswhoflick.com).
WHO ARE WE?
We capture the pulse of popular cities nationwide, highlighting the best events, entertainment and attractions! You will be responsible for showcasing city hot spots on digital and print-based platforms.
• Shoot and edit photographs for local events & businesses
• Promote brand awareness using provided credential
• Produce event-based entertainment guides
• Film and edit promotional/event videos (this applies to videographer applicants)
• Ability to communicate at all levels with prospective clients face to face
• High energy and positive attitude
• Good organizational, communication skills and drive to succeed
• Honest and must have reliable transportation and mobile phone
• Ambitious, driven and goal-oriented
• Excellent time management skills
• DSLR Camera
• Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Lightroom
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro and/or equivalent video editing software (this applies to videographer applicants)
To apply, please indicate for which position(s) you are applying and email resume in PDF format with links of sample work to email@example.com.