Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Keenya Kelly LLC
Photography Agency InternshipTraction Artist Management
Full-Time, 3 month film/photo internship. Accepting applications on rolling basis (Los Angeles)Lauren Greenfield Photography/Evergreen Pictures
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNSHIP OFFER AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Photo Editor InternshipLos Angeles Apparel
Photography Assistant InternshipLos Angeles Apparel
Videographer/ PhotographerTalk is Chic Radio/ The Styling Firm Inc.
Fashion Blog PhotographerBookmark This
1400 N Lake Shore Dr
Posted: June 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a photography student, hobbyist photographer, or photographer trying to build your portfolio?
THE COMPANY : A fashion + lifestyle blog based in Chicago is hiring one photographer.
THE POSITION : As a member of the blog's creative team you will have the opportunity to creatively present the company's vision and brand through photography.
ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Coordinate and execute shoots with Art Director/Photo Stylist while maintaining brand integrity
- Prepare for shoots: lighting, location scouting, cameras, etc.
- Direct and engage model for fashion photography
- Adhere to timelines and schedules in order to meet deadlines
- Retouching of all images prior to submitting to design team a plus
If you possess these qualities, we want to hear from you!
For immediate consideration please email your resume/portfolio along with salary requirements. Preference will be given to candidates willing to work for portfolio enhancement initially to establish personality fit, with opportunities for future compensation based on experience level.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate has a love for the fashion industry with a passion for fashion and general product photography in a street style setting. You are energetic, a strong communicator, detail-oriented, and have a passion for the entire photographic process in creating editorial/lifestyle photography.
- Strong photographic lighting and compositional skills on location
- Ability to interpret and execute creative direction
- Experience directing and shooting models
- Experience with various photography equipment including camera, lighting and software