Photography InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Videography+ Photography InternshipEHVEE
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Photographer InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Fashion Photography InternNext By Nicole
Photography InternBrand Knew
Photography InternshipCharleston Magazine
Event PhotographerArt of Freedom
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Fashion Blog PhotographerBookmark This
1400 N Lake Shore Dr
Posted: June 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a photography student, hobbyist photographer, or photographer trying to build your portfolio?
THE COMPANY : A fashion + lifestyle blog based in Chicago is hiring one photographer.
THE POSITION : As a member of the blog's creative team you will have the opportunity to creatively present the company's vision and brand through photography.
ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Coordinate and execute shoots with Art Director/Photo Stylist while maintaining brand integrity
- Prepare for shoots: lighting, location scouting, cameras, etc.
- Direct and engage model for fashion photography
- Adhere to timelines and schedules in order to meet deadlines
- Retouching of all images prior to submitting to design team a plus
If you possess these qualities, we want to hear from you!
For immediate consideration please email your resume/portfolio along with salary requirements. Preference will be given to candidates willing to work for portfolio enhancement initially to establish personality fit, with opportunities for future compensation based on experience level.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate has a love for the fashion industry with a passion for fashion and general product photography in a street style setting. You are energetic, a strong communicator, detail-oriented, and have a passion for the entire photographic process in creating editorial/lifestyle photography.
- Strong photographic lighting and compositional skills on location
- Ability to interpret and execute creative direction
- Experience directing and shooting models
- Experience with various photography equipment including camera, lighting and software