- Internships /
- Photography /
- International Beauty Movement Fashion Photography Internships 2016 Philadelphia
Vintage PhotographerNormans Company
Dayflash Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Photography InternLW Branding
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)BMonet
Photo InternshipGreenpeace USA
Lifestyle Photography InternHera Hub
Photographer/Marketing Intern NeededLaceez, Inc.
Dayflash Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
International Beauty Movement Fashion Photography Internships 2016 PhiladelphiaBookmark This
Ripping Runways Magazine
PO Box 7900
Posted: June 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
2016 Magazine Photographer and Videographer Internships For All Aspiring Photographers and Videographers in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, D.C., and Virginia
Fashion Photography and Videography Internships 2016 Philadelphia
For The 2016 Philadelphia Model Face Off
Summer Magazine Female Model Photo Shoot
For Project Couture Magazine, Ethnic Queen Magazine,
Ripping Runways Magazine, Girl 9 Magazine, and Salon Savvy Magazine.
Are you an aspiring photographer or videographer that would like the opportunity to build an excellent photo portfolio, participate in an internationally known magazine photo shoot, and have your photography work featured in an internationally known fashion and lingerie model magazine that’s read by thousand of people each day, including casting agents for both fashion and entertainment companies worldwide?
The International Beauty Movement internationally known online as one of the hottest and most popular modeling and fashion magazine publishers known for its international female model searches, female magazine model photo and video shoots, TV modeling competitions, TV talent searches, and fashion events for female models and female talent is now offering Photography and Videography Internship opportunities to experienced photographers and videographers that are creative, innovative at creating bold new photos and videos, interested in building or expanding their photo or video portfolio and having their work promoted internationally in both our online magazines and on our websites, while working with some of the hottest up and coming professional and aspiring female models and talent for the 2016 Model Face Off Summer Magazine Photo Shoot For Project Couture Magazine, Ethnic Queen Magazine, Ripping Runways Magazine, Girl 9 Magazine, and Salon Savvy Magazine, taking place in Philadelphia, PA on July 16, 2016.
This is an exciting opportunity for photographers and videographers to enhance both their creative talents, gain international recognition for having your creative work published in one of our well known magazines, expand your portfolio, as well as having your creative work seen by people in the fashion and entertainment industry that could really enhance your career opportunities.
This is one of the biggest fashion photographer and videographer internships of the year for all aspiring photographers and videographers on the East Coast and one photography internship opportunity you don’t want to miss if you are an aspiring photographer or videographer serious about taking your photography or video career to the next level.
The 2016 Annual Philly Model Face Off is a free magazine model photo shoot for Ripping Runways Magazine, Project Couture Magazine, Ethnic Queen Magazine, and Girl 9 Bikini Magazine and it will be taking place in Philadelphia on July 16, 2016 and all aspiring photographers and videographers that are selected for this excellent fashion internship.
• Assist with events; setup, on-site printing, and production logistics
Production logistics may include; photo/video shoot setup, assisting with lighting, props, reflectors, etc.
• Edit events, basic retouch (cropping, color correction, , removing blemishes, dirt or spots) to prepare for website and printing
• Support production by, creating labels, burning CD’s/ DVD’s
• Assist on photography events in the field including conventions, portraits, Model photo shoots, and International Beauty Movement Magazine photo shoots and fashion events
• Assist with keeping event promotions list and task list up to date
• Retouch photos as requested.
• Ensure images are pulled, prepared, and provided to social media team for blog posts, twitter, etc.
• Potential Projects: Shoot fashion shows on location, live TV filming model photo shoot.
• Potential Projects: Shoot creative detail shots of female models/entertainers for multiple uses (backgrounds, albums, stock, etc.)
RequirementsMust be reliable, energetic, enthusiastic, self motivated, creative and work well with people and be a team player.
Must be creative in either shooting and editing photos or shooting and editing promotional entertainment videos.
Must have transportation, you will be reimbursed for gas for all photo shoots and event shootings.
If you fit all of the qualifications above and are interested in applying for an internship with the International Beauty Movement , please visit our website to fill out a Internship Application and also include your qualifications and equipment that you own or have unrestricted access to.
**A photo or video portfolio is required as part of this application process. A URL link listed on your resume for an online portfolio is preferred, Please email us your bio with full contact information and portfolio or link of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org **
Please email us your bio with full contact information and portfolio or link of your work to: email@example.com
Visit our website to fill out Internship Application at:
• Currently an experienced freelance photographer or videographer, or a student enrolled in a college or university as a Junior or Senior, majoring in photography or related field
• Photography studio and experience or equivalent
• Understanding of digital cameras; Canon or other professional model
• Able to work in Windows environments
• Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment that is deadline oriented
• Must posses strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong organizational and coordination skills
• Proficient understanding of technical skills in digital photography or video pre and post production.
• Must have proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop Light room
• Must have reliable transportation
• Experience in conventions, auditorium, and/or portrait photography
• Knowledge of Acdsee, Photoshop CS5, Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0
• Experience in studio lighting and/or professional flash units
• Knowledge in digital photo montage development
• Expertise in Windows and Macintosh environments
• Photography Portfolio