Want to go to cool events? Photography InternshipThe Triumphant Group
PhotographerWSU HIGH Program
Photography InternshipThe Hunter Group
PHOTOGRAPHER DIRECTOR INTERNCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Paid Internship - Sports Photographer - WhitewaterMountain River Outfitters
Graphic Design Intern with Interest in PhotographyYaerialY
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Fashion / Social Media PhotographyBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFancy-francy.com is a New York City based beauty, fashion, lifestyle blog. Fancy Francy focuses on providing its readers with advice on how, what, and wear! We are currently seeking an un-paid photography intern. As an intern, you’ll work closely with the founder on projects and tasks that are essential to growing the business.
Here's what you get in return:
• A letter of recommendation
• A considerable amount of practical, highly marketable job experience
• Career Networking: I make it a point to develop people and introduce them to contacts who can help them further their career
• While unpaid, this program can be for school credit or experience purposes
• Tons of product freebies/swag
To be considered, please send your resume and either a cover letter or writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also feel free to include any links to appropriate social networking sites (blog, twitter, etc.)
Requirements• A high interest and knowledge in social media & fashion
• Excellent photography skills
• The ability to multitask and meet deadlines is key
• The ability to work with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Pages, and Pinterest
• Knowledge of how to use a DSLR
Hours: 2-3 hours per week, inclusive of weekends, with days being negotiable. Interns will have a flexible schedule however be expected at the agreed upon time and be available for a weekly status call.