LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Busy Chelsea Photography Studio Seeks InternsStudio B nyc
Winter 2016 - Photography & Digital Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Media Intern (Photographer) Must be Based in Miami, FloridaKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternPink Print Photography
MA Cannabis Company seeks Photography/Videography InternArdent
LA Photography Internship - Fashion and CelebrityFRANKIE BATISTA STUDIO
Full Time Photography and Journalism Internship - UnpaidBookmark This
Lauren Greenfield Photography/Evergreen Pictures
1221 Preston Way
Posted: December 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an incredible opportunity to work with an award-winning photographer, filmmaker and production team currently working on a huge solo retrospective exhibit and book that will be shown worldwide and two ground breaking documentaries.
Interns will be completely immersed in the day-to-day workflow of Lauren Greenfield’s studio and requires a full-time 3 month commitment as it is important for interns to be fully immersed in our program and part of our team.The internship will involve interactions with all levels of the company operations, including editorial assignments, commercial work, documentary production and post-production, interactive development, photo archive management, and promotion.
Interns will have the unique experience to learn from a studio that produces documentary film, commercials (both video and still), photojournalism, and fine art. They will learn:
• Clear and confident communication, prioritizing, and workflow in a fast-paced production environment
• Technical skills in scanning and color correcting with an Imacon scanner – to be trained by our Digital Technician
• Technical skills in handling, using, transporting, and assembling photo and film equipment, including lighting and Professional Canon cameras.
• Practical skills on set as a P.A.
• Practical knowledge of post-production archiving and budgeting.
• Careful handling and preservation of archival materials – prints, negatives, ephemera.
• Experience with every aspect of photo/film production – the intern will work one-on-one with the Director, Senior Producer, Curator, Photo Assistant, Digital Technician, Accountant, and Operations Manager (in other words – every member of our small but productive team!) to complete both long and short term projects.
Internships with Evergreen Pictures last at least 3 full months. We are currently looking for Summer-Fall interns, Fall-Winter interns. A passion for photography and documentary work is required!
Interns will receive a stipend of $20 a day.