Busy Chelsea Photography Studio Seeks InternsStudio B nyc
Winter 2016 - Photography & Digital Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Media Intern (Photographer) Must be Based in Miami, FloridaKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternPink Print Photography
MA Cannabis Company seeks Photography/Videography InternArdent
LA Photography Internship - Fashion and CelebrityFRANKIE BATISTA STUDIO
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
6550 Jimmy Carter Blvd
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccent Decor is a wholesale distributer of design-focused vessels for the floral, event planning, and home décor industries. A family-owned and operated company since 1997, Accent Décor seeks to inspire through unique product offerings, and passion for bringing beauty into the world at a price accessible to all.
Recognizing the importance of nurturing the global community, Accent Decor believes in making a difference in the world. Accent Décor seeks to reinvigorate the floral industry and inspire florists to be recognized as the artists they are. Accent Décor also believes in generously giving back to the community that has supported the growth of our company, while also working to ensure all the artisans and manufacturers that we partner with are treated with the respect and care they deserve. Accent Decor places high value on honesty, commitment, generosity and integrity.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback