Fashion Photography InternshipVillageLuxe
Photo Retoucher & Photography InternEmporia Entertainment
Photography and Visual Stylist InternBlack Book Ink
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photography)TPEM
Photography and ArchivingSkyframe
Event Photographer for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Photo EditorMusee Magazine
Communications InternMusee Magazine
Independent Record Label Seeks Photography InternBookmark This
8623 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com) is offering a Photography Internship to a creative, aspiring Los Angeles based photographer. This position will offer a range of experiences. You will primarily be capturing Day One's principle artist Shah, and receive mentorship from the Day One team in LA, NY, and Toronto. If you're passionate about photography, have an eye for quality, and are interested in working with an emerging record label, please send us your cover letter and portfolio.
Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Capture our record label's artist approximately once every 1-2 weeks
- Edit and finish photos for formal purposes (press kits, artist website, album art, press coverage) and informal purposes (social media)
- Organize photo shoots with Day One models
Requirements- Candidates should own their own camera
- Basic knowledge of photo editing software
- Punctuality, reliability, and professionalism
- Familiarity with rap/hip hop
- Utilize opportunity for photographs and social media content when attending parties, art exhibits, and fashion events with Shah and record label personnel