Market Photographer/VideographerPark Silly Sunday Market
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
Part - Time Film/Recording/Photo editing INTERNSLMGBrand
Photo & Video Production - Yotme Charleston (on-site)Yotme
Photography InternTuskes Homes
Intern PhotographerMer Events
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)FaVe Mom, LLC
Intern Photographer Part-TimeBookmark This
Direct Vision Supply
11137 East Rush St. #L
South el Monte, CA
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDirect Vision Supply is a “frame manufacturer” company in eyewear industry and has been in business for over 9 years in U.S Market; been working with the European market since 1997. We design, develop, and manufacture eyewear for the Eye Care Professional; relevant to selling our exclusive DVS inventoried eyewear collection as well as private label demands. Our goal is to assist our customers in growing their profit by providing exclusive wholesale prices and excellent quality designer eyewear.
ResponsibilitiesThe position responsibilities:
- Responsible for taking the products photo everyday during work hours
- Responsible to taking pictures for product campaign and commercial use
- Will be working with our Graphic Designer in the design team to accomplish our marketing planning
- Responsible for traveling to different places for photoshooting
- Responsible to editing the photograph and upload on to the social media platforms
RequirementsThe position requirement:
- 2-3 days a week commitment or everyday for 3 hours a day ( We are open to work on your schedule)
- Current a student (Junior/Senior) in Photography or Graduated with BFA in Photography
- Must be energetic, detail-oriented, responsible, and well mannered
- Must be able to work as a team as well as individual
- Must have a good time management under tight deadlines
- Must have ability to adhere to the project budgets as well as coming with new ideas to help in marketing planning.
- Must have ability to provide direction to Models and follow the brand guidelines
- Must be able to travel for photoshooting
- Knowledge in Adobe Software CC is a plus.
- Experienced in Fashion photography and eyewear industry is a plus.
- Must Provide your work examples or Online portfolio with this application
- Must bring your resume and portfolio on your interview***
*This is an unpaid internship, however the College Credit is available for qualified candidates and good for your resume.*