Photography InternBrand Knew
Photography/ Video InternshipSuperfit
Media Intern (Photography)Coldwell Banker Ackley
Editorial Art & Photography Intern, Summer 2017Wine Enthusiast Companies
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Photography InternVenus Et fleur
Fall Intern Needed- Commercial Photography and Videography StudioMichael Indresano Photography
Photography Intern for fitness start upMovement Vault
INTERNSHIP: VISUAL STORYTELLERBookmark This
Hai Again Brands
10555 Pearland Parkway
Posted: October 16 2015
DescriptionIf you are a born raconteur or a formed one, we would like an opportunity to hear you out...or see your work in action, as we build a brand from the ancient ruins of the narrative.
Through our online services and their offline complement, we create narratives that connect people, places, products, and ideas.
We are looking for someone to hit the ground running to help us soft launch our community-based online platform and its offline complement.
You will learn the art of storytelling, by connecting the dots between consumable and consumer. As an added bonus—or maybe it is the point—the stories and products you touch will prove as meaningful as your performance of the following:
• Your captivation of photos that engage our audience and accurately display our subjects.
• Your arrangements for print and online, using your sense of design and our look books/mood boards.
• Your advancement of your professional portfolio and network by developing mature, sophisticated design, and a clear, authentic communication style when consulting with our clients, community members, and within the brand.
• …and more, as your skills allow.
RequirementsMore than any talent, your ability to think critically is of most value. Your candidacy will be greatly enhanced if you also possess the following:
• A willingness to listen—with a deliberate posture—to all ideas, at least once.
• A strong sense of self and purpose.
• A keen eye for beauty, design, and contrasts.
• A keen ear for the story behind the story.
• A bias for clean design.
• A DSLR camera with a short-range lens and flash.
• A portfolio demonstrating at least two of the seven qualities listed above. (Instagram works.)
SkillsRequired - Web Design, Adobe Photoshop, Basic HTML
Preferred - Merchandising, Commercial Photography