Photography InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Videography+ Photography InternshipEHVEE
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Photographer InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Fashion Photography InternNext By Nicole
Photography InternBrand Knew
Photography InternshipCharleston Magazine
Event PhotographerArt of Freedom
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Los Angeles - Photography Intern - Beauty, Health & Lifestyle Social Media AgencyBookmark This
Top Tier Media
411 N Curson Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTop Tier Media is an extremely fast-paced social media and digital PR agency. We are looking for a talented social media photography intern who is eager to learn more about beauty/health/lifestyle brand marketing and is a self starter and multi-tasker. The intern will assist with photographing client products for publication on social media platforms. This is an ideal position for a college student or recent college graduate looking for hands on experience and an opportunity to grow their portfolio.
- Average 10 hours/week
- Flexible schedule
- Must be in the Los Angeles area - available for weekly meetings (or as needed)
ResponsibilitiesThings we usually need assistance with (just to give you an idea - they may not all apply to your skill set):
* Photo creation for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Photography for social media platforms
* Photo and graphic editing using Photoshop and apps
* Attending events as a representative of My Beauty Bunny and/or Top Tier Media (as needed)
* Attending client meetings with the President and Director (as needed)
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume (OR even better - an extensive LinkedIn profile) and portfolio. Will not be considered without portfolio. Please review our website before submitting - www.toptiermedia.com. Unpaid. College credit okay.
Requirements- Photography skills - experience with product photography, flatlays, social media format
- Must own a DSLR camera and editing software (laptop preferred for meetings but not required).
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, SnapChat, Periscope, etc.)
- Experience with mobile photo editing apps (VSCO, collage programs, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience with most social media channels
- A personable team player and must be able to take and follow instructions well (mainly via email and Skype)
- Image design and graphic design are a plus
- Video production a plus (but not mandatory)
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Social Media, Social Media Communications, Pinterest, Social Media Marketing, Photography, Photographic Lighting, Photographer, Photo Editing, Photo Editor, Photo Art Direction, Photo Retouching, Photo Shoots, Photo Styling, Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Fashion, Beauty, Fitness, Pets, Candid Photography, Commercial Photography, Graphic Design, Mobile Phone Apps, Fashion Styling, Food Styling, Prop Styling, Mobile Applications