Photography InternLW Branding
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)BMonet
Photo InternshipGreenpeace USA
Lifestyle Photography InternHera Hub
Photographer/Marketing Intern NeededLaceez, Inc.
Dayflash Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Photo-Editor for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) & Content MarketingBookmark This
110 Wall Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConscious Step is a fast-growing startup that specializes in fashionable, ethical and organic socks. We use Fairtrade Cotton and work with the worlds-leading charities, such as Water.org, UNAIDs, Room to Read and Countless others to create fashionable socks that create great impact.
This position is for someone who is looking to build their photography portfolio, content marketing, business strategy and skills. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and an amazing startup and coworking location.
Dates are flexible as well as paid. Why? Because we need talented people to help build an awesome brand.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop, Photography, Content Marketing, Writing, Blogging, Social Media, Social Media Blogging, Entrepreneur, Social Entrepreneurship
Preferred - Photography, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Writing, Content Marketing