Photography/ Video InternshipSuperfit
Media Intern (Photography)Coldwell Banker Ackley
Editorial Art & Photography Intern, Summer 2017Wine Enthusiast Companies
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Photography InternVenus Et fleur
Fall Intern Needed- Commercial Photography and Videography StudioMichael Indresano Photography
Photography Intern for fitness start upMovement Vault
Videographer & PhotographerALive Music Production, Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Lord Hobo Brewing Co.
5 Draper St.
Posted: March 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a swiftly growing Craft Beer company based in Greater Boston. We are seeking a talented photographer to assist with product and event shots. The successful candidate should be a self-motivator and have a keen eye for layout, design and media integration.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment