Dayflash Videographer (Virtual)New Photo Sharing App
Dayflash PhotojournalistNew Photo Sharing App
Dayflash Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Phorography InternBri Photography
Retail Ecommerce Photographer InternshipCorning Museum of Glass
Photography Interns needed for winter/spring /future semestersJill Wachter Photography
ART OF RECYCLING-Photographychairitee
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Lord Hobo Brewing Co.
5 Draper St.
Posted: March 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a swiftly growing Craft Beer company based in Greater Boston. We are seeking a talented photographer to assist with product and event shots. The successful candidate should be a self-motivator and have a keen eye for layout, design and media integration.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment