TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Photographer InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Fashion Photography InternNext By Nicole
Photography InternBrand Knew
Photography InternshipCharleston Magazine
Event PhotographerArt of Freedom
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Busy Chelsea Photography Studio Seeks InternsStudio B nyc
Winter 2016 - Photography & Digital Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
145W 45th Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a internet retail and warehousing company based in Midtown Manhattan.
We have a lot of photography requirements for our clients (mostly major retail stores) for Jewelry and Luxury Goods category.
Responsibilities- Assist in the end-to-end process from logistics to shooting to editing and publishing as per client image specs and techincal requirements.
- Film and shoot photographs in office environments
- Assist in all aspects photographic communications
- Use existing original and stock images to produce new ones.
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging jewelry photos
- Publish iamges , banners and sliders primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Photographer MUST have prior experience in imaging diamond jewelry.
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clean up backgrounds and work with technical image spec requirements.
- Ability to deliver images with cuts, graphics and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Ability to build slides, banners and we content for social media and websites.