Globe intGlobes Int
Intern Photographer Needed / Equitable Change thru Visual!Community First
Photo/Video Camera Operator Full-Time/Part-TimeMonsterous Entertainment, LLC
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Fashion Photography Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Milla di Bella
Want to go to cool events? Photography InternshipThe Triumphant Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
145W 45th Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a internet retail and warehousing company based in Midtown Manhattan.
We have a lot of photography requirements for our clients (mostly major retail stores) for Jewelry and Luxury Goods category.
Responsibilities- Assist in the end-to-end process from logistics to shooting to editing and publishing as per client image specs and techincal requirements.
- Film and shoot photographs in office environments
- Assist in all aspects photographic communications
- Use existing original and stock images to produce new ones.
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging jewelry photos
- Publish iamges , banners and sliders primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Photographer MUST have prior experience in imaging diamond jewelry.
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clean up backgrounds and work with technical image spec requirements.
- Ability to deliver images with cuts, graphics and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Ability to build slides, banners and we content for social media and websites.