Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Keenya Kelly LLC
Photography Agency InternshipTraction Artist Management
Full-Time, 3 month film/photo internship. Accepting applications on rolling basis (Los Angeles)Lauren Greenfield Photography/Evergreen Pictures
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNSHIP OFFER AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Photo Editor InternshipLos Angeles Apparel
Photography Assistant InternshipLos Angeles Apparel
Videographer/ PhotographerTalk is Chic Radio/ The Styling Firm Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
6136 Richmond Avenue
Posted: July 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhoto Zone is an avant-garde media house, delivering digital media and event solutions that bring innovation to life through ideas founded on uniqueness. From consultative services to concept creation, from superior production, to flawless execution, our services are crafted with an obsession for perfection.
We seek an individual sales, Marketing, and PR, that is driven with the ability to contribute fresh creative ideas. Our intern will provide great customer service skills to all of our clients as well as deliver new potential clientele.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment