Paid Internship - Sports Photographer - WhitewaterMountain River Outfitters
Graphic Design Intern with Interest in PhotographyYaerialY
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Creative and Photography InternShowroom Inc.
Photography/Videography InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Wedding + Lifestyle Photography InternBrittany Bekas Photography
Videographer & Photograher InternshipPrÔsperity Is A Mindset
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Urban Exposure Media
13202 Briar Forest Dr.
Posted: August 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUrban Exposure Media is a media company specializing in photography/videography, operating out of Houston, TX with a knack for creative shoots. UEM puts the customer first in planning, and compliments clients ideas when needed. UEM is also able to provide full direction for customers as well.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
-Social Media Management with a working knowledge of posting content from Final Cut/Adobe products
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Adobe Photoshop, Instagram, Adobe Lightroom, Custom Facebook Pages, Final Cut Pro X
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro