Busy Chelsea Photography Studio Seeks InternsStudio B nyc
Winter 2016 - Photography & Digital Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Media Intern (Photographer) Must be Based in Miami, FloridaKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternPink Print Photography
MA Cannabis Company seeks Photography/Videography InternArdent
LA Photography Internship - Fashion and CelebrityFRANKIE BATISTA STUDIO
Part-Time Photographer InternBookmark This
11137 E. Rush St. Suit #L
South el Monte, CA
Posted: February 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBased in Los Angeles, DreamArts is a custom canvas print company. We specialize in high quality custom art for home and office décor to share personal and unforgettable moments.
Simple uploading and ordering, DreamArts puts your personal memorable photographs on canvas whether it is your weddings, birthday, and family holidays. We strive to show and deliver our customers the high quality prints and great customer service in which they will never forget. With our fine canvas and illustrious color qualities, We want to help our customers cherish their precious memories forever with various canvas styles, t-shirts, cups, and more.
Our mission is to take a memorable photo and recreate it artistically, which allowing you to relive these beautiful moments with family, friends, and loved ones forever.
ResponsibilitiesThe position responsibilities:
- Responsible for taking the products photo every day during work hours
- Responsible to taking pictures for product campaign and commercial use
- Will be working with our Design and Marketing team
- Responsible for traveling to different places for photoshooting
- Responsible for taking Photograph, editing, and uploading onto the social media platforms (Facebook, Instragram, Pinterest, and etc. )
RequirementsThe position requirement:
- 2-3 days a week of commitment for 4 hours a day ( We are open to work on your schedule)
- Current a student in Photography or Graduated with BFA
- Must be energetic, creative, detail-oriented, responsible, and well mannered
- Must be able to work as a team as well as individual
- Must have a good time management under tight deadlines
- Must have ability to adhere to the project budgets as well as coming with new ideas to help in marketing planning.
- Must have ability to provide direction to Models and follow the brand guidelines
- Must be able to travel for photoshooting
- Must Provide your work examples or Online portfolio with this application
- Must bring your resume and portfolio on your interview***
*This is an unpaid internship, however the College Credit is available for qualified candidates and good for your resume.*