Busy Chelsea Photography Studio Seeks InternsStudio B nyc
Winter 2016 - Photography & Digital Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Media Intern (Photographer) Must be Based in Miami, FloridaKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternPink Print Photography
MA Cannabis Company seeks Photography/Videography InternArdent
LA Photography Internship - Fashion and CelebrityFRANKIE BATISTA STUDIO
Photo InternBookmark This
11 Mercer St
New York, NY
Posted: July 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionV Magazine was launched in September 1999 as the younger sibling publication to the limited-edition quarterly Visionaire. If Visionaire is a couture book, V is ready-to-wear. V is large-format and visually-driven, international in scope and collaborative in spirit. V is a magazine about fashion with a capital F and all the things that go with it: art, music, film, architecture…you name it. Before V was put into print, we thought of it this way: Imagine a wall of forty-four televisions, each tuned to a different station. Today you would need a wall of 250 televisions, but it's still a good way to think of the insane and unpredictable mix of people, places, and things that V celebrates in its pages. V is a place where uptown meets downtown, celebrities mingle with total unknowns, high art converses with underground culture. Chic, wacky, fun, fabulous…in a letter: V.
Responsibilities- Assists in the bookings of studios for each photo shoot.
- Manages studio information and scheduling information for the Photo Department
- Compiles credits for each issue currently in production
- Keep track of archived issues.
- Responsible for sending out issue PDFs to contributors
- Responsible for the putting together Call Sheets for each Shoot
- Must be able to communicate with agents/contributors in order to compile information for Call Sheets
- Responsible for maintaining studio relationships via email correspondence.
- Research photo studios in the New York City Area
- Occasional Administrative duties
Requirements- Must be available at least 2-5 full days a week
- Must be located in or be able to commute to New York City