Spring/Summer Photo Intern/AssistantBryan Alano Photography
Media Intern - Photographer (Must be Based in Miami, Florida)Kingston5 Productions
Fashion Photographer InternLAYLLAH
Photography InternshipUnsung People
Photographer for Coed Overnight CampCamp Louemma
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)LUXE Properties
Photography InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Photo InternBookmark This
11 Mercer St
New York, NY
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionV Magazine was launched in September 1999 as the younger sibling publication to the limited-edition quarterly Visionaire. If Visionaire is a couture book, V is ready-to-wear. V is large-format and visually-driven, international in scope and collaborative in spirit. V is a magazine about fashion with a capital F and all the things that go with it: art, music, film, architecture…you name it. Before V was put into print, we thought of it this way: Imagine a wall of forty-four televisions, each tuned to a different station. Today you would need a wall of 250 televisions, but it's still a good way to think of the insane and unpredictable mix of people, places, and things that V celebrates in its pages. V is a place where uptown meets downtown, celebrities mingle with total unknowns, high art converses with underground culture. Chic, wacky, fun, fabulous…in a letter: V.
Responsibilities- Assists in the bookings of studios for each photo shoot.
- Manages studio information and scheduling information for the Photo Department
- Compiles credits for each issue currently in production
- Keep track of archived issues.
- Responsible for sending out issue PDFs to contributors
- Responsible for the putting together Call Sheets for each Shoot
- Must be able to communicate with agents/contributors in order to compile information for Call Sheets
- Responsible for maintaining studio relationships via email correspondence.
- Research photo studios in the New York City Area
- Occasional Administrative duties
Requirements- Must be available at least 2-5 full days a week
- Must be located in or be able to commute to New York City