Featured Photographer (Virtual/Remote)New Photo Sharing App
Video/Photography/MediaBY Design Home Staging
Photographer Internship for Beauty SalonLe Reve Salon
Photography / Videography InternshipVenture Outdoors
TRIBE ARTISTS, LLC - SEEKING Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) ***IMMEDIATE HIRE*** (SPRING 2017)Tribe Artists, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Magnum Opus Federal Corporation
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bouji Lip Cosmetics
Photographer/receptionistEvision wholesale printing
Photo/film Studio Assistant InternBookmark This
9 Bleeker St
New York, NY
Posted: September 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a premiere photo and video production company dedicated to the fashion luxe industry with ties to the art, tech and advertising world.
We are looking for an intern to help around the studio as an assistant, helping with the day-to-day operations.
- This position is UNPAID
- This position is in NYC only. Please apply only if you are in the area and will be available to come in for an interview.
- You will be contacted for an interview if you pass our initial screening process.
***** Do NOT show up without an appointment. *****
Responsibilities- Organizing and keeping track of equipment
- Housekeeping the studio
- Maintaining and updating the calendar
- Online advertising for studio
- Managing emails (answering emails, communicating with potential clients)
- Posting to social media (Instagram/Facebook)
- Creating call sheets for photo shoots using Excel
- Creating Mood boards/treatments using Adobe Illustrator
- Assisting on photo shoots
- Running errands
Requirements- 1~2 years of experience with studio photography and studio equipment
- Punctuality, ability to learn quickly, a sense of humor
- Passion for photography and an eye for detail
- Self-starting and highly motivated.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Must be highly organized and proactive
- Must be responsive and efficient in handling daily requests
- Some proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and premiere
- Retouching skills preferred
- Knows fashion, music, social media, and is basically hip to current events