Personal PHOTO asst for top Photographer in LAFV MAGAZINE
Photo & Video Production - Yotme (on-site)Yotme
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Diane Forster, Inc.
Photo/ Video intern position available for a creative projectopgny
Fashion Photography InternshipBKBT Concept
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cam Kirk Studios
Marine Science Camp Photography and Social Media InternshipMarine Science Institute
Photographer, Customer Service, Sales AssociateBookmark This
Hot Shots Imaging
608 1st Ave
Posted: April 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*THIS IS NOT AN INTERNSHIP. IT IS A REGULAR PART-TIME TO FULL-TIME, YEAR-ROUND POSITION THAT STARTS IMMEDIATELY. We also hire for Winter Breaks and Summer.
Imaging Sales Associate (strong opportunities for advancement)
Location: Bill Speidel’s Underground Tour (Seattle, WA)
Compensation: $12.50 hour
For more information about Hot Shots visit our website at: http://www.hotshotsimaging.com
For more information about "Bill Speidel's Underground Tour" visit their website at: http://www.undergroundtour.com
Are you looking for a rewarding career that is fun and exciting? Then Hot Shots Imaging is exactly what you are looking for.
Hot Shots Imaging is looking for responsible, outgoing, and energetic team members to join our photo operations team.
Why work for us?
Work Environment: We offer an exciting work environment at prime tourist attractions where your customers are happy to be there! You get the opportunity to meet new people every day!
Personal Recognition: You are rewarded for your hard work with commissions, awards and other incentives.
Room for Advancement: We offer opportunities for advancement and relocation to many exciting tourist destinations. We are invested in your success!
We Train: No photography experience? That’s okay! We will train! Just bring your award-winning attitude and smile with you.
ResponsibilitiesThe Imaging Sales Associate rotates between three roles that include cashier, photo preparation and sales.
• Greet and direct guests to photo viewing area.
• Present and offer image packages to guests.
• Enter sales into POS system correctly and in a timely manner.
• Accurately collect payments and process transactions.
• Prepare daily paperwork and reports.
• Download, Edit, Print and Package photos.
• Other duties as requested.
• Have a friendly, outgoing and pleasant personality.
• Able to lift up to 30 pounds and stand for 7-9 hours.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
• Have a general understanding of computers and printers.
• Able to work weekends.
• Be at least 18 years of age and have reliable transportation.
• Able to pass a drug and background check.