Personal PHOTO asst for top Photographer in LAFV MAGAZINE
Photo & Video Production - Yotme (on-site)Yotme
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Diane Forster, Inc.
Photo/ Video intern position available for a creative projectopgny
Fashion Photography InternshipBKBT Concept
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cam Kirk Studios
Marine Science Camp Photography and Social Media InternshipMarine Science Institute
Photography and Digital Retouching AssistantBookmark This
Reiss Wholesale Hardware
975 Georgia Avenue
Posted: August 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReiss Wholesale Hardware is a leading distributor of industrial products. We distribute across New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Our customers are hardware stores, locksmiths and lumber yards.
Our family-owned and operated company is currently expanding our marketing campaign and are in need of photography interns to assist in our graphics department. Interns will report to our senior graphic designer and assist with photographing our private labels (Tuff Stuff & Em-D-Kay). Our private label consist of items such as hand tools, locks, garden/snow tools, paint sundries, fasteners, etc. Interns will be responsible for photographing our products, editing and retouching the images and properly saving them in our digital library. Interns will learn proper lighting and item positioning techniques for shooting hardware products. Ideal internship for college-students or recent college graduate looking for workplace experience.
Responsibilities- Photograph all products in our private label line
- Working with warehouse manager to pull products from stock to photograph (no heavy lifting required) and making sure products get put back into stock
- Keeping photography studio area clean and organized
- Organize current image library on our graphic department computer network
- Edit all photos taken; delete background, color correct and remove dust or scratches if needed
Requirements- Proficient with Windows 7
- Working knowledge of DSLR cameras and settings (ISO, F-stop, shutter speed etc)
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat)
- Able to come up with solutions independently and problem-solve
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and organized
- Extremely responsible; always on-time and able to meet or beat deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
NOT Required but major bonus
- Knowledge of camera flash and strobe-style studio lighting
- Knowledge of remote shooting
- Strong interest in product photography