Winter 2016 - Photography & Digital Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Media Intern (Photographer) Must be Based in Miami, FloridaKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternPink Print Photography
MA Cannabis Company seeks Photography/Videography InternArdent
LA Photography Internship - Fashion and CelebrityFRANKIE BATISTA STUDIO
Looking For A PhotographerCandice VanWye
Photography, Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
549 5th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: July 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHomeSwipe is the latest real estate app aimed at making rental searching so much easier. Following the swipe app model (swipe left to discard, swipe right to like) HomeSwipe offers verified real estate listings, in-app chat feature with agents, saved favorites, and much more.
HomeSwipe is currently in start up mode and is looking for a marketing intern to work along side the Marketing Director and Creative Director. An excellent opportunity to work at ground level in a technology company and get experience learning all aspects of business and how it relates to marketing.
Our offices are based out of the WeWork space in Herald Square. This is an unpaid internship but we are offering a stipend in the form of a monthly Metrocard and lunch on the days you work.
Responsibilities- Create various graphics that will be used for blogs and social media
- Photograph and start an archive to be used for social media and on all PR materials for HomeSwipe
- Event photography at various HomeSwipe events
- Building the brand through street team marketing and reaching a broader audience
- Help create, execute, and quality check everything brand related
- Collaborate with marketing team for additional efforts.
Requirements- Pursuing a degree or focus in Photography, Graphic Design, Communications, or Media.
- Resume should include some previous job experiences (not limited to photography).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knowledgeable on social media platforms.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Photoshop, basic HTML coding for emails and blogs, and photography skills.