- Internships /
- Photography /
- Photography Intern * Entertainment Company / New Jersey Applicants ONLY*
Intern PhotographerMer Events
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)FaVe Mom, LLC
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Studio AssistantGernelle Nelson LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Diane Forster, Inc.
Spring/Summer Photo Intern/AssistantBryan Alano Photography
Media Intern - Photographer (Must be Based in Miami, Florida)Kingston5 Productions
Fashion Photographer InternLAYLLAH
Photography Intern * Entertainment Company / New Jersey Applicants ONLY*Bookmark This
Posted: November 28 2015
Company Location: Matawan, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have a passion for photography? Are you interested in expanding your portfolio? Are you looking for a media mentor? Are you located in New Jersey?
If you are a photographer looking for experience this internship might be perfect for you.
MJXpressions, LLC is a growing entertainment company that specializes in Michael Jackson Tribute Entertainment, based in Central NJ. As seen on ABC News, TLC, BRAVO, VH1 and MTV. MJXpressions is a cutting edge team, aiming for excellence by staying one step ahead in the celebrity tribute industry.
We are looking for a Photography Intern that can accompany our entertainers and staff at various private and public events for the company within the Tri-State (NY, NJ, CT) area.
If you always wanted to take photos and apply it to exciting events and marketing then would love to talk to you.....If you love the entertainment field, love photography, love to learn we are the place for You!
How to Apply:
Email your resume, cover letter, the type of camera and equipment you own and/or have experience working with and samples of your past work to MJXpressionsLLC@gmail.com (Att: Marie)
Position: Part-time, intern, pay rates vary based upon experience
Responsibilities• Take candid photos at various public and private events. (ex: weddings, mitzvahs, concerts, corporate events)
• Assist Head Photographer in photo shoots as needed.
• Edit the pictures using Photoshop and/or Lightroom as needed.
• Work directly with CEO on internal projects as needed.
• Upload photos to Dropbox.
Requirements• Must be currently located in New Jersey.
• A background in photography.
• Professional quality camera.
• The ability to fully commit to weekend events and/or 3-6 hours per week, as needed.
• Basic understanding of Photoshop.
• College level student or higher.
* Reliable transportation.
Bonus Points If You Have:
* A passion or interest in Michael Jackson and/or similar Pop Icon
* Excellent communication skills