Event PhotographerArt of Freedom
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Busy Chelsea Photography Studio Seeks InternsStudio B nyc
Winter 2016 - Photography & Digital Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Media Intern (Photographer) Must be Based in Miami, FloridaKingston5 Productions
Graphic Design InternPink Print Photography
MA Cannabis Company seeks Photography/Videography InternArdent
Photography Intern for Ad AgencyBookmark This
EIC Agency, LLC
Posted: April 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re an ad agency that is looking for a photography intern that would like to hone their skills while assisting in photography department tasks.
Eligible for course credit, this is an unpaid internship at one of the best small agencies in Manhattan. It’s a chance to sharpen your photography & retouching skills, visual intuition and quickly finish professional-looking projects while working in a very cool and hip atmosphere. If you’re looking for 9-5 hours, this is NOT for you.
To understand our work quality, go here: http://www.eic.net/portfolio/photo_portfolio.html
What we’re looking for in candidates:
• An independent thinker and hard worker
• 2 years minimum experience with Photoshop (we test this skill)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience with file management
• Good verbal English communication skills
• A driven go-getter
• Open-minded and comfortable with edgy topics
• Willingness to constantly learn new photographic techniques
• Strong backbone and know how to take criticism well
• Must have own digital SLR and know how to use our gear (Canon digital SLR’s)
ResponsibilitiesThe tasks range from shooting stock photos to initiating and following through with photography projects, from preproduction to postproduction.
YOU MUST RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT IN ORDER TO INTERN WITH US!