Graphics/Photography/Videography AssistantArctic Fox Hair Color
Social Media Photography InternshipLucky Frog Studios
Photography InternGlynn Hospitality
Commercial photographerPostpartum Solutions
David Lachapelle INC Intern (unpaid)David Lachapelle INC
Photography/Videography InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Featured Photographer (Virtual/Remote)New Photo Sharing App
Intern: Photography for New Software CompanyGEHMI
Photography InternBookmark This
OR'ES Pediatric Healthcare Group
Posted: April 06 2015
Company Location: Valley Cottage, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re focused on using new media to educate and empower all those who care for today’s children.
Our organization seeks a photography intern to capture moments that communicate our purpose and mission in visual form. You will work with our Digital Marketing Director to use the photos to create consumable content aligned with our strategic goals.
The schedule is flexible and mostly virtual. However, most of the photography will take place during our project days (i.e. advertising campaign shoot, speaking engagements, content development days, etc). You will be expected to arrive to the set or event location an hour early on these days.
• An interest in child development and family lifestyle
• An interest in making health topics relevant to diverse audiences
• Must live in the Dallas, TX Summer 2015
• Ability to meet deadlines in a timely fashion
• Reliable transportation
You’ll thrive in the position if you are:
• Genuinely interested in the human condition
• Interested in becoming a social or humanitarian photographer
• Are skilled in making the ordinary look extraordinary
• Like having a friendly boss