Market Photographer/VideographerPark Silly Sunday Market
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
Part - Time Film/Recording/Photo editing INTERNSLMGBrand
Photo & Video Production - Yotme Charleston (on-site)Yotme
Photography InternTuskes Homes
Intern PhotographerMer Events
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)FaVe Mom, LLC
Photography InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
NOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Capture photos for use on our website and on our social media pages (Instagram, especially)
- Assist with the management of our instagram account
- Capture editorial/general interest photography for publication
- Edit all work before submission
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
Are you always looking for the next great shot? Does your instagram take the cake for the best photos among your friends? If so, we want to give you a chance to showcase your work with NYMM! We’re looking to elevate our social media pages and website with the use of stunning photos, and you could help us do just that!
*****Only applications with a cover letter, resume, and portfolio will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com******
- A portfolio of recent work
- Experience with photo editing and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work 15 hours/week for 6 months