Photo-Editor for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Fashion Photography InternCapitally
Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Dayflash Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Photographer InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Street Style Photography - Paid InternshipRetro&Rich
Photography Assistant InternBurt's Bees Baby
Spring 2017 Photography InternshipTraction Artist Management
Photography InternBookmark This
1389 Jefferson St
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKhafra & Company is a creative agency connecting you to the people, brands, and businesses you love.
We help you look good and live great. Effortlessly.
- Exclusive Offerings
We partner with local businesses to incentivize sustainable consumerism while offering you the very best in fashion, lifestyle, and events.
We know that your wardrobe should illuminate your individuality. All 3rd party retail items available from Khafra & company are limited edition or one-of-a-kind.
Responsibilities- Assisting with editorial projects and provide support to the Content Director.
- Create photographic content to enhance blogs, emails, and company outreach
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Previous portfolio work available for review
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Tumblr + Squarespace (appreciated but not required)
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Canva, Phonto, Adobe In Design and/or Adobe Acrobat is a plus