Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Keenya Kelly LLC
Photography Agency InternshipTraction Artist Management
Full-Time, 3 month film/photo internship. Accepting applications on rolling basis (Los Angeles)Lauren Greenfield Photography/Evergreen Pictures
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNSHIP OFFER AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Photo Editor InternshipLos Angeles Apparel
Photography Assistant InternshipLos Angeles Apparel
Videographer/ PhotographerTalk is Chic Radio/ The Styling Firm Inc.
Photography InternshipBookmark This
Faith Mogul Publishing LLC
Posted: February 11 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUrban Christian Culture (UCC) Magazine is an entertainment and urban lifestyle focused magazine, currently seeking to offer Digital Media internship opportunities.
Who Are We?
The magazine, which is a quarterly publication, is a platform for the advancement of independent, urban, Christian artists worldwide who are looking for a promotional outlet. We also have an online presence that is working towards helping to promote emerging artists and events. The magazine serves as a lifestyle guide for young Christians who are passionate about urban arts, lifestyle, culture and entertainment. The topics we cover are wide and varying, and include relationships, fashion, fitness, healthy eating, spiritual devotions, entertainment, events, community topics, and general interest articles, just to name a few. Our readership, which has a main audience range between ages 18-34, (35-49 secondary) represents the next generation of urban, young professionals and scholars.
UCC has a considerable and ever expanding reach in the NY metropolitan area which we have been working diligently on expanding both nationally and globally.
We are looking for both national, and international photography interns who can assist with taking photos and or videos of up and coming urban, Christian artists, events and happenings. Individuals should be passionate about photography, and have a grasp on things such as angles, lighting and depth perception. We are looking for someone with a photography background and moderate experience.
Students with coursework or previous internships in photography based fields and aspects are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Select interns will have an opportunity to become a part of our permanent staff, along with getting other perks and benefits.
We would like to end by saying: There are over 1 billion Christians in the world, and over 246 million Christians in the United States, who come in all colors and creeds. We believe "urban" is not a race or gender, but a lifestyle and culture. Therefore, diversity is key.
ResponsibilitiesPhotography Internship Duties:
• Shooting in RAW and digital
• Photo Journalism (minimal)
• Videography for interviews shoots etc.
• Retouching photos as well as Photoshop backgrounds, graphics etc.
• Attend events and venues in your area (some you choose, and others assigned by the Editor-In-Chief)
• Research future events in your local area
• Work with layout
• Other tasks as needed or as assigned
RequirementsCharacter Expectations of our interns: Punctual, engaging, progressive thinking, responsible, honest, assertive, imaginative, and MUST BE ENTHUSIASTIC.
• Have a photography background and be familiar with angles, understand lighting, and depth
• Must have own equipment
• Photo editing skills
• Have experience shooting in RAW
• Have some knowledge of graphic design, Photoshop, Illustrator (optional)
• Exceptional organization and communication skills are required
• Experience with Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, Capture One, Silverfast scanning interfaces, Excel, Word, and internet proficiency are preferred but not required.
• Experience shooting indoor, outdoor and in natural light
• Report directly to the magazine’s Managing Director
• Must attend meetings with Editor-In-Chief and Managing Director (Skype)
• Must be available by phone, text, and email, and respond within a timely manner
• Must have a stellar work ethic and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently or work with minimal supervision