Photo-Editor for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Fashion Photography InternCapitally
Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Dayflash Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Photographer InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Street Style Photography - Paid InternshipRetro&Rich
Photography Assistant InternBurt's Bees Baby
Spring 2017 Photography InternshipTraction Artist Management
Photography Studio InternBookmark This
LJ Studios Photography
243 Halstead Ave
Posted: July 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a busy photography studio specializing in Weddings, events and portraits located in Harrison, NY.
We are looking for motivated, creative people to assist us in a number of aspects associated with our company.
Responsibilities- Phone skills are a must. You will be calling vendors and clients, setting up appointments according to a specific script provided by us, and coordinate with Lead sales person.
- Answer phones and communicate to potential clients the information pertinent to their inquiries.
- Draft and assist with social media accounts on all platforms to strengthen the company's social media presence.
- Perform general administrative duties as well as assisting with various day to day production.
• Minimum of 1 year of college level classes relevant to business and / photography
• Be available a minimum of 10 hours a week for in studio and / or virtual work
• Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months service